Frequently Asked Questions
What is Master Data?
- Any Data that is Being Retrieved from the Enterprise System
- Data that is Provided by IT for the End Users
- Intellimas® Reads that Data Live on the Screen
How Does Intellimas® React with Business Process Changes?
- Intellimas® is an Agile Product and Process
- Can Model Application After Any Business Process
- Application Configuration Happens in Just Days
How Accessible is the Data?
- Fields Configured in Intellimas® are Immediately Available in the Database Tables as New Columns
- Easy to Read for Reporting and Updating
What is Used for Security?
- Row Based Security Allows Easy Security Customization
- IT Can Determine Who Can See and Update Specific Information
How Hard is it to Deploy?
- Uses Your Existing Infrastructure and Comes With a Comprehensive UI for Entity Creation to Quickly and Easily Deploy
- Little to No Hardware Costs for Implementation
- No Need for Direct Server Access to Configure Intellimas®
- ERP, SCM & PLM Agnostic for Seamless User Authentication with Existing User Security
Intellimas’® Greatest Attribute is Maximizing the Investment of a PLM System
- Easy Updating of Many Items at a Time
- Increased Visibility of Many Items
- Ability to Review Historical Data
- A View into the Analytics While Inputing Data
- Revision History at the Field Level