Fill out the form below for more information
Face it, a spreadsheet is a great tool but it is meant to be an ad hoc solution. That’s why enterprise software implementations are designed to eliminate them and other offline processes. However, most of these projects still leave spreadsheets behind. More importantly, many of these spreadsheets are handling mission critical business processes which can keep managers awake at night. Singletree’s Intellimas® is a strategic application with a back-end database and comprehensive configuration engine (good for IT) and the look and feel of a spreadsheet (good for the end users). Learn more about how Intellimas® can help you streamline your business processes and replace spreadsheets by viewing the videos below.
Or download our whitepaper "Why Enterprise Implementations Leave Spreadsheets in their Wake"
- Spreadsheets have Limitations
- Improve Collaboration
- Quick & Easy Mass Updates
- What Spreadsheets Should I Replace
- Use Cases
- Success Stories
Spreadsheets are loved for their ability to compile and track data because they provide users with complete autonomy to create unlimited worksheets. They also provide the ability to manipulate and sort data. However, spreadsheets have limitations because of their ad hoc nature. Spreadsheets:
- Cannot Easily Retrieve Master Data
- Struggle Syncing Data with Enterprise Systems
- Tend to Create Business Silos
- Are Not Easily Shared
One of the biggest limitations of spreadsheets is that there is no two-way communication capability. This causes confusion and errors due to multiple versions of spreadsheets being shared internally and around the world. Intellimas® eliminates this problem by:
- Enabling Collaboration with Vendors in Real Time
- Facilitating Exception Management with Automatic Alerts
- Creating One Version of the Truth with Immediate Data Updates
- Update Multitudes of Data at Once
- View Roll Ups for Quick Data Analysis
- Make Decisions Faster with Greater Visibility
Intellimas® replaces core spreadsheets. These spreadsheets don’t have a home in the enterprise system and deal with core business functions. Specifically, the spreadsheets that should be replaced are those that include or affect:
- The Bottom Line (e.g., Costing, RFQ’s and Sample Tracking)
- Vendor Information and Collaboration
- Frequently Updated Internal Spreadsheets Used by Many Different People
With Intellimas® we do not replace Ad Hoc spreadsheets as they are the primary purpose of spreadsheets in that they allow for quick analysis.
Intellimas® is used as an extension to your core systems (e.g. ERP, PLM, SCM) or can be set up as a point solution. Its Advanced Entity Engine easily retrieves core system master data and allows you or your partners to attach additional user defined data to complete a specific business function. Its spreadsheet-like view is very familiar to users which makes the transition seamless. Intellimas® data is stored in a SQL, Oracle, or DB2 database which means you can report against it, easily share it, and securely back it up.
Watch these short demo videos to see how Intellimas® can streamline your enterprise system functions.
The Intellimas® application has been used to replace spreadsheets and streamline the business functions of enterprise systems to make processes more efficient. Learn how we have already helped companies:
- Automate and Simplify Their Costing Process
- Improve Sample Tracking and Automate Updates
- Enhance Decision Making with Better Analysis of Quotes
- and More…