Website Privacy Notice
Singletree Technologies, LLC is responsible for the website, https://singletreetech.com. Except as described below, this notice describes our practices related to personal information we collect through the Singletree Technologies website. By using this website voluntarily, you consent to the practices described in this statement. In situations where your express consent is required, the website will provide you with an opportunity to provide your personal information or you can simply cancel out without providing the data.
Does this Notice apply to all Singletree Technologies websites?
This Privacy Notice applies to visitors of the Singletree Technologies website https://singletreetech.com. Note that http://intellimas.com also links to the singletreetech.com website and third party websites may link to our website as well. Singletree Technologies is not responsible for the privacy statements or other content on sites apart from this website.
What personal information does Singletree Technologies collect on its websites?
Only after you purposely opt-in by filling in obvious contact forms on the website, Singletree Technologies collects information such as your name, e-mail address, company, and phone number. Singletree Technologies does not use or disclose sensitive personal information, such as race, religion, or political affiliations. In addition, if you use the chat application on our website, we capture the transcript of the conversation which could include any of the above information, if voluntarily provided.
When you use our website, we automatically collect information about your computer hardware and software with generally available web tools. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and if you used a computer or mobile phone to access the website.
Singletree Technologies is not responsible for and does not control how other parties collect your information when you access our website(s), such as your Internet Provider, etc..
How does Singletree Technologies use the personal information it collects?
Singletree Technologies collects and uses your personal information to operate the Singletree Technologies website and deliver the services you have requested. Any personal information collected will only be used to:
* Conduct basic business operations, such as communicate with customers or prospects if they have provided us with their information voluntarily
* Facilitate providing you with the information, item, or service you have requested
* Communicate with you about products, services and events relating to Singletree Technologies
* Notify you with any changes in our services
* Track the web pages on our website that are most popular. This helps us create web content that may provide you with better information about our products and services.
* Improve our products and services
Where does Singletree Technologies store your information?
We store this information on computers that are owned by Singletree Technologies, or within cloud software subscribed to by authorized Singletree resources.
How does Singletree Technologies protect information it collects?
We take reasonable steps to protect personally identifiable information from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. But, you should keep in mind that no Internet transmission is ever completely secure or error-free. In particular, email sent to or from the sites may not be secure. We do however use Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol to access the website which encrypts the connection between you and our web site server as well.
Does Singletree Technologies share the information it collects with third parties?
We do not share any of your information with third parties. In the future we reserve the right to work with marketing companies to help us better market our products and services, but they will also be subject to the same constraints mentioned here. They would be considered an extension of our team.
How long does Singletree Technologies retain personal information?
Singletree Technologies will retain personal information only for as long as needed to comply with its contractual and legal obligations. If the personal information is not subject to contractual or legal obligations, Singletree Technologies will retain the data for as long as is required for the original purpose for which it was collected.
What additional information should specific users know?
- * Parents, Guardians and Children: The Website is not intended for children under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information via the website from visitors in this age group.
- * Persons from the European Union : You have the right to lodge a complaint with your national or state data protection authority. You also have the right to request access to your personal information, have it corrected or erased, seek restrictions on it, or object to the processing of certain personal information. Our contact information is at the end of this notice.
- * Persons from any country other than the European Union : You also have the right to request access to your personal information, have it corrected or erased, seek restrictions on it, or object to the processing of certain personal information. Our contact information is at the end of this notice.
- * EU: This entire notice is intended to cover compliance to the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) policy.
- * Canada: Singletree Technologies is committed to compliance with Canada’s Anti-Spam Legislation (CASL) and the CAN-SPAM Act. If you visit any site that solicits your personal information, we will not use this information to send you commercial electronic messages without your express or implied consent. You can always opt-out of these communications at any time by unsubscribing within the email.
Do We Provide Changes to this Privacy Notice?
How can you contact Singletree Technologies?
Contact us for any reason whatsoever regarding this notice or to have your personal information updated or removed as follows:
Singletree Technologies, LLC
8 Valemont Way
Summit, NJ 07901
By Telephone: +1 908-277-0498
Note: Some of the language in this privacy notice was taken from privacy-policy-template.com